Sunday, May 5, 2013

Good Design

I am pleased to announce that I now have a job, and am very happy that this is a job as a graphic designer! I have been working at MEDIAgraphix (MGX) on campus for the last month and I absolutely love it. Sadly, I won't be back until the fall, but I'll be keeping busy. At MGX, we design and print for on campus departments, organizations, and occasionally off-campus businesses.

On top of this great news, I have lots of other amazing opportunities that will keep me crazy busy this fall at school! Besides working at MGX, I will also be working as a student assistant in the Honors Program Office and as a Lead Honors Mentor. I am also the President of the Honors Outreach Network registered student organization (RSO), a member of the Organization of Women Leaders RSO, and will be continuing volunteering as a Campus Ambassador, giving campus tours to prospective students.

No comments:

Post a Comment