Friday, July 5, 2013

Apartment Living

In a little over a month, I'll be moving into my new apartment to begin classes again. Because our apartment will be furnished, I now get a full size bed for the first time in my life! No more twin!! :) Therefore, it was time for a whole new color scheme: grey, coral, navy, and teal.


Above you can see what I've compiled for my new bedroom in the apartment. The duvet cover I have ordered from Urban Outfitters. The colored wall art I created myself using Illustrator and plan to print out and hang above my bed. The other wall art, the three large white matte frames, I will fill with black and white photos from my summer trip to Italy. These great 18in x 18in frames are from Target. I plan to get navy sheets and possibly a navy curtain for my room, and a teal and coral pillow to throw on my bed to accent the navy sheets and grey bedspread. I'm so excited! I already have teal photo frames, a teal clock, and a teal lantern from my old room and I plan to paint a few Mason jars different shades of coral... I'm sure I'll be posting photos next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment